The Nazeer Hussain University pledges to evolve and adapt to the challenges
of providing the opportunity for under-privileged students in
Karachi to develop their natural potential, and as such sets itself the
following educational aims:
- To attract high-calibre and dynamic academic staff members who
can offer innovative teaching methodologies, ignite in the students
a lifelong love of learning, promote social responsibility, and respect
and celebrate cultural and other diversities amongst students.
- To offer admission to inventive and industrious students of good
intellect from all cultural backgrounds that are keen to develop their
potential to the fullest, including the pursuit of knowledge for its
- To advance the well-being of the people of Pakistan and worldwide
through an active dissemination of knowledge and skills.
- To become involved in research, scientific, cultural and social activities.
- To place a major emphasis on sustainability, projects and a close
involvement with industries and communities both locally and internationally.
- To place a strong focus on empowering women through education.
- To create an important centre of inquiry, knowledge and professional
expertise in fields which have vital implications for human
needs and social opportunities in future.